Rairaiken is well-known for its old-fashioned steamy bowl of ramen and tag as “Japan’s Famous Ramen!” – Thus, a unique process of preparing the broth soup and Propriety recipe of Sauces and Freshly-made Noodles that makes every bowlful of Ramen a heartwarming experience!
Rairaiken offers authentic Japanese foods that went through Product research. Chef Benjie Garcia, the owner heads the RND, ensuring customers of delightfully appetizing foods that are truly Japanese! Rai Rai Ken has expanded its menu to include all time favorite Rai Rai Ken Bento, Premium Ramen from Udon to cold noodles, variety of Sushi and Sashimi, Donburi, Teriyaki, Teppanyaki and Tofu. We also include in the Menu big serving of the Platter Rice Mixed Tempura basket, Mixed seafoods Furai that is intended for big group or family.
For those who love Ramen, Rai Rai Ken’s Seafoods Hotpot Ramen, which is a combination of mixed seafoods, fish cakes, crab stick, mussels and tofu in thick soup. A must try in the menu are fresh sushi, sashimi, and other concoctions prepared by expert sushi chef (all trained by a Japanese chef) will surely delight you.
Minimum Space requirement: 50 – 70 square meter
Franchise Fee: Php 1,000,000.00
Right to name and Proprietary marks
Site selection approval
Franchise Agreement: 5 years, renewable
Estimated Investment: 4M -5M
Continuing Service Fee: 3% of gross sales
Advertisement: 2% of gross sales for National Advertisement Fund, 1% Local Store Marketing
- Use of RAI RAI KEN business name and trade mark
- Utilization of RAI-RAI KEN business system
- High quality product line and excellent food
- Profitable business venture
- Low Franchise Fee
- Low Royalty
- Site selection assistance and evaluation
- Opening assistance
- Effective Field Service
- Marketing and promotional assistance
- On-going operational support
- Procurement Program
- Operations Manual
Steps to Franchise:
1) Write a LETTER OF INTENT and attach the CONFIDENTIAL
QUESTIONNAIRE, send to:
RK FRANCHISE CONSULTANCY INC.
G/F Minnesota Mansion, 267 Ermin Garcia St.
Cubao, Quezon City
Tel. No.: (02) 912-2946 / 912-2973
Fax Nos.: (02) 439-1579
Tel. No: (032) 253-5010 / 254-0473
2) We will evaluate your questionnaire.
3) We KEN will invite you to discuss the Franchise details with you.
4) Receive sample of Franchise Agreement
5) Inspection of location
6) If location is approved, sign Franchise Agreement and pay Franchise Fee
7) Set up of the Outlet
8) Undergo Training
9) Receive Pre – Opening Assistance
10) Grand Opening! You’re in business with RAI-RAI KEN